Saturday, December 20, 2014

Milestones: Rolling Over - Part I

So tonight as we were hanging out in the living room... me on my iPad, Aaron watching UFC, Gabriel watching the video of his Christmas performance, and Garrett laying on the ottoman. On his back. At first. And then all of a sudden. He rolls over to his tummy!!

He has been "rolling" from his back to his side for a month now. And finally, like it was no big deal. He rolled all the way! No sign that he will be rolling from front to back anytime soon though. But stay tuned!!


Oh... and I should mention that he has been sleeping in his crib for two weeks now. And it's going pretty well.


We are also working on the bottle... not quite going so well.


3 comments:

  1. Hooray for milestones! And sorry about the bottle.. my kids never fought the bottle all that much because, well if boobs got a score for productivity, mine would be a D... minus. G is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is killing me!! So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete